We are full service IT services provider. We deliver solutions tailored for small to medium sized businesses. With over 10 years of service to the Dallas metroplex the staff OF CDS is ready and able to bring complimetrary ideas to your system.
Voice over IP Telephony
We have several VoIP solutions that we offer to clients. We will conducts a business and system evaluation to best determine the right system for you.
We offer products from:
SIP Trunking (Voice over IP)
SIPConnect from CBeyond Communications, helps you serve your customers more efficiently while upgrading quality and reducing costs:
- DIDs, or Direct Inward Dial numbers, let callers connect directly with an employee without the hassle of going through a receptionist, or an auto attendant.
- IP telephony bypasses traditional gateways, saving equipment costs.
- With 100% end-to-end IP connectivity, you avoid introducing latency due to legacy gateways — thus improving overall voice quality.
- Rich feature support means you can enjoy the full suite of BeyondVoice services, including automatic call forwarding in the unlikely event of loss of communication with the premise-based phone system.
- Future-proof your IP telephony investment so you can take advantage of rich new features available only for Cbeyond’s SIPconnect customers, as Cbeyond continues to innovate using this next generation technology.
- Only Cbeyond offers built-in business grade analog ports for fax machines, analog modem credit card readers and other devices which would otherwise require expensive analog gateways.
SIPconnect Compliant is a certification mark that can only be used by companies that produce products and services that comply with the mandatory requirements of the SIPconnect specification published by the SIP Forum. Cbeyond was among the six companies that launched this new program. In fact, Cbeyond has the honor of serving on the SIPconnect certification committee that reviews the applications of new companies seeking the status of SIPconnect Compliant.
Broadvox has a wide range of VoIP products to satisfy the needs of any size business, from small to medium size businesses to contact centers, enterprises and even carriers. In 2001 Broadvox entered the market with wholesale products, and shortly thereafter added SIP Trunking products, an options package and broadband
Hardware/Software IP PBX's
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard – making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware). A software-based IP PBX / PABX offers numerous benefits:
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- Far less expensive to purchase and expand than a hardware-based PBX / PABX
- Improve productivity with presence, desktop based call control and extension management
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network, easy hot desking!
- Delivery mobility by allowing employees to work from home using a remote extension
- Choose between popular IP hardware phones or softphones - no vendor lock in
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways or cards
- Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or the Skype gateway!
CDS is fully able to consult and deliver both Dell and HP brand equipment to our clients. Generally with lower pricing and shippping costs. We work with local distributers to pick merchandise up locally and deliver to the customer.